I wish to thank Eva for nominating my blog for this award:
I am really happy for the nomination:)
Here are the rules:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are Eva’s 10 questions and my answers:
What inspired you to blog?
I love photos and I felt this is a great way to share mine as well as getting inspired by others. I hope for some input and feedback on my photos and blogging even makes me take more photos and challenge my self to get better all the time.
Besides blogging, what is your favorite thing to do?
Taking photos:-) And hiking in the nature, I love the archipelago nearby and I love to travel. I spend a lot of time with my children of course:)
What is your most prized possession?
What was a significant milestone for you in 2013?
I have chosen to leave my work and go back to school after summer 2014. Big decision for me…
If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
I should have bought a couple of greenhouses where there also was a garden shop about 15 years ago. It was an established business and “just to take over”. My greatest passion is gardening:)
What are the top five on your bucket list?
- Above all is to get more love and understanding on this planet.
- That my children grow up and become happy people with good lives.
- For me in my life; get more time with my children.
- Finding out what to be when I “grow up”;)
- Develop my skills in photography.
What are your favorite ways to unwind?
Walking in the nature, watching the sea, playing with my children, baking:)
What was the last book you read?
What is your favorite quote and by whom?
“If you are really mighty, you also have to be really kind-hearted”. Written by Astrid Lindgren in one of the Pippi long stocking books.
What social media platforms are you currently on?
Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram.
I wish to nominate these blogs:
- Annies blog
- Pragmatic soul
- Is it just me?
- Little pix of hope
- My lens and Universe
- L’instant indécis
- Our weekly photos
My 10 questions to you are:
- What do you think is the best about blogging?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you got some time off?
- Who is your greatest role model?
- Why is he or she your greatest role model?
- What is your favorite motive when you take photos?
- What place do you really dream about visiting?
- What do you think is interesting to read about in a blog?
- Which is your best photo?
- What is your personal goal in blogging 2014?
- Which is your favorite animal?